Wednesday, May 15, 2013

the Bubble Fad - JCrew Fakes

I don't care how many people say "why would you buy a knock off of something? Just buy the real thing!" or "I hate it when people wear the JCrew rip off necklaces, how tacky are you?" I'm sorry but not everyone is rich/not everyone has enough disposable income to spend money on clothes.
replica JCrew bubble necklace

I have always been a 'bargain shopper' or a 'cheap' shopper. I'm not one who needs the next best thing, and if I do I make sure to find it cheap or on sale. Lately my craze for these rip off JCrew bubble necklaces has gone off the charts! I absolutely love the way they make an outfit pop with a burst of color. I have many chunky necklaces and jewelry but these necklaces top it off. They're so unique, regardless of how many people own them and wear them or if you're caught at a party and two other girls are also wearing the same necklace - the reason why I still call them unique even after that is because they come in a variety of colors; shades of colors. Buy a yellow one and you can get it in three other shades! That and being creative with outfits makes it a really unique piece that I would advise every girl to have in her wardrobe.
Bubble Necklaces: charlotterusse.com
Bubble Necklaces: shopsosie.com
Bubble Necklaces: (in any color) etsy.com (Search: Bubble Necklace)

No comments:

Post a Comment