Sunday, June 2, 2013

Welcome our newest member, Bear!

Over the weekend I took a trip to Chicago to visit a friend named Jenny. During our girls weekend, my boyfriend - Jake sent me a picture of the dog, Bear we had spent some time with and were looking to take once we moved into our new house. I was shocked! In the background was my coffee table, my coasters, and basically noticing it was MY place! I was like "JAKE?!! Do we have the dog, now?" He couldn't get out of this one :) He was going to surprise me when I got home with Bear but accidentally sent me the picture of him at our apartment. Super excited and super thrilled! How sweet is my boyfriend? We'll be moving into the new house 4th of July weekend and with our newest family member! Life has a funny way of turning around.

Welcome, Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment